Frequently Asked Questions
Husky card access to EE labs is not handled by the computing staff. Instead, see the front office staff for help (Room AE100R).
- Why you need an EE account
- How do I get an account?
- How do I change my EE password?
- What if I can't log in to EE systems (forgotten passwords or other issues)?
- What are the account policies?
- What support is offered to faculty, staff, and official visitors?
- What resources are available to support faculty and TAs who are teaching courses?
- Commonly used network and server information
- How to request a new IP
- Software Copyright Policy
- Ethics in Computer Usage
- About UW Google Apps UW IT Connect
- U Drive: Central File Storage for Users UW IT Connect
- UNIX Quick Reference Sheet PDF
- Microsoft Software for EE Faculty, Staff, and Students
- How do I move files from my computer onto an EE server?
- How do I connect to UW's wireless network? UW IT Connect
- Using UW Kerberos Authentication with a Local Mac Account
- Where are the EE computing labs located?
- About the Linux Computing Lab
- How do I request software be installed in the EE computing labs?
- Python Module Installs
- Using VNC to maintain to graphical applications on Linux.
- Or, using Xming and PuTTY on Windows.
- Website Hosting Options for Groups, Labs, and Individuals
- How to move files to/from the web server
- Setting up class web pages
- Controlling access to web pages
- EE Wordpress server
- About search engines and "spiders"