Academics > Undergraduate

Registration Information for New EE Majors

If you do not wish to wait for your initial advising session to plan your courses, here are some notes and suggestions for your first quarter in Electrical Engineering.
  1. Change of Major Form

    Please complete the Change of Major Form, sign it, bring it to your initial advising appointment, and then take to the Registrar in Schmitz Hall.

  2. Suggested Courses for Your First Quarter

    Various course options will be discussed at your initial advising appointment. In the meantime, here are some suggestions:

  3. Satisfactory Progress Policy:

    You must satisfactorily complete 12 or more credit hours applicable toward your degree program each academic quarter in residence except summer quarter. If you have not completed your English as a Second Language (ESL) requirements, you must satisfactorily complete at least one ESL class each quarter starting with your first quarter in the BSEE program. You must take an ESL course each quarter until you have completed all your ESL requirements. You are required to complete 10 additional credits/2 classes each quarter toward the BSEE degree in addition to your ESL course.

EE logo