Information on future, current and past course scheduling, faculty assignments and past enrollment counts.
Look up the meetings and locations of current and upcoming quarter classes.
Winter 2017 PMP
Spring 2017 PMP
General descriptions of undergraduate and graduate courses offered by the EE Department, along with links to the master course descriptions.
Information on current and past teaching assistant assignments for courses.
Teaching Ratings for EE Faculty and Teaching Assistants. Scroll down to Electrical Engineering.
- Sign up for NotifyUW and keep checking the time schedule for open seats.
- Overloads are at the discretion of the faculty. We must have an email from the instructor stating it is ok to overeload.
- Graduating seniors should email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the course to graduate.
Non major registration
- If you have the pre-requisites for a course, please send an email to email@example.com with the course number and section you wish to enroll.
- If you do not have the pre-requisites for a course and feel you have the sufficient background/foundation, please email the instructor proof of your background/foundation and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only give out entry codes if the instructor has given written approval in these cases.
- Enrollment for all non majors is on a space available basis. We will typically review non major petitions near the end of period 2.
- Non majors are allowed up to 3 EE courses. Anything beyond the 3 are at the disecretion of the department.
Graduate students interested in taking EE courses at the graduate (500) level should contact the course instructor directly.
A non-matriculated student is someone not curently enrolled as a student at UW.
- Contact the Professional and Continuing Education Office for the non-degree enrollment process.
- Complete the NM/GM Form. This requires a signature from the instructor.
- Then, bring the form to the EE department for a departmental signature.
- Enrollment is on a space available basis.
Registration for two classes with a time conflict must be done via the Registration Transaction Form submitted to the Registrar in Schmitz Hall. If the conflict is less than 60 minutes per week, verbal permission of the instructors is required. If the time conflict is 60 minutes or more per week, signatures from both instructors are required.
For undergraduate independent study, faculty codes may be obtained from EE Advising upon presentation of the Undergraduate Independent Study Form (EE 490 or 499), which is signed by the faculty advisor. PMP students seeking independent study should visit the PMP Independent Study webpage for more information.
If you need an entry code for a course, due to prerequisite waiver, overload or other circumstance, please have the instructor e-mail EE Advising with permission or submit a Registration Approval Form with faculty signature.